Thursday, April 15, 2010

Do you have dust bunnies?

I do and I just caught one! I was doing my weekly cleaning, trying to vacuum under my bed when all of a sudden my vacuum got plugged with something. Great, I just vacuumed up another one of my hubbahubby's socks! Was I surprised to see what the vacuum really got plugged with! Yes, I had caught a sock alright but it was in the mouth of the biggest dust bunny I've ever seen! After I pulled him out of the hose all he said to me was, "What sock?"



You can find this in my Etsy shop

3 comments:

Jonty said...

What a fantastic creation. This guy has such charactor. I'd love to see some more variations on this theme. Definately a money spinning winner there lol. Love it it seriously great fun.

Briarwood Miniatures said...

He's wonderful! I've always wondered what a real dust bunny looked like. :)

Cia

An Unusual Girl Named Christine said...

Wait- maybe I like this even more than Merkitty! What a sense of humor you have!

Related Posts with Thumbnails